2018 Fall Beekeeping School
- Date: Saturday, September 22
Time: Check-in begins at 7:00am, classes begin at 8:00am.
- Location: Agrilife Center and Agricultural & Life Sciences Building, Texas A&M University Campus.
Parking will be available in lot "100C". Click on the link to view the Google Map to both the building and parking lot. The best way to come in is via George Bush Drive, turning onto Penberthy Blvd.
- Cost: $60 individual / $100 couple; $15 kids (ages 12-17)
- Lunch is included when you registration online.
This year we will be offering a choice of sandwiches from either Schlotzsky's or McAlister's Deli (let us know your preference when you register).
- Since the school is now over, there is no more registration for the event
- Class Schedule and Class descriptions are now online as well.
Some special items of interest for this year's Bee School are:
- This year's bee school is once again being co-sponsored by the Texas A&M Honey Bee Lab.
- We will again take pre-orders for people to purchase their hive kit from Mann Lake (item # KD-100), to be delivered and picked up at the bee school. Then the "Hive Body & Frame Building" class will help you put your own boxes and frames together on the spot. We'll have tools and helpers available to help you get it done. These hive kits are available at the really good sale price of $85 each!
Other questions regarding our Fall Bee School can be found on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
The bee school is a fund-raiser event with the proceeds used to support the Brazos Valley Youth Scholarship Program. The Youth Scholarship Program is a 501(c)3 charitable entity. The Brazos Valley Beekeepers would like to express our gratitude to the corporate sponsors who help support the youth program with their very generous donations.